Friday, January 2, 2009

Flashback Friday



Okay I have been waiting for a long time to post this flashback mostly because I couldn't find the picture, but this is John in a primary class about 1980? or 1981 the teacher took this as part of a Mother's Day gift and put it in a card that said "I Promise to Obey" in the cutest little boy handwriting, but here comes the funny part if you look at the little girl to far left of John you will see his future wife! Yep that's right that's me, I love this picture it makes me laugh everytime I see it. So everyone start scanning your child's sunday school classes and think to yourself do I want to spend Christmas's with that little one? Happy New Year Everyone!!

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

well as you know, JOnathan is already in love with every girl in his class, so we are already on top of it. I still just crack up every time you show that picture. Love it!!

buzzanna said...

For some reason I couldn't see the picture, but that is so cool. I can't believe you guys were together in a class so long ago. I guess this means that McKenna could be the future Mrs. Brophy, or perhaps Mrs. Lamborne, I guess you never know.

Congrats!

Shelley said...

Holy Crap, you crack me up! You have the most CREATIVE posts! I showed Gardner your house the other day (because I am creepy and do stuff like that) he was really bugged that your house lights were red and white (UTES) However, now he wants to drive by your house every time we are out! I think he gets a kick out of knowing where you live! happy new year, woman!