Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No truly awesome but tagged tuesday

So I was going to put my favorite salad from Mimi's Cafe but then I acidentilly looked up the fat grams and could not in good concience recommend it! So I was tagged my sweet new blogging friend Brooke and decided I would do that instead. So here goes.
I've been Tagged...Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on blog
2) Answer the six 8 items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows (I don't watch a lot of TV, so these will be occasional favorites)
1. Top Chef
2. Iron Chef America
3. Good Eats (notice a theme here?)
4. The Mentalist
5. C.S.I. Miami, NY the original
6. Bones
7. American Idol
8. Life

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to the Library
2. Watched IGOR with my kids (skip it dumb!)
3. Ate Sweet Potato Fries (yum)
4. Got a plan for the week very important
5. Taught kids the recorder ugh!
6. Read more in the Secret Life of Bees (still struggling with it)
7. Nagged my hubby about the floor
8. Help John get paint at Roberts for work, (and I bought myself a little somethin too!)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My birthday present i know what it is
2. my dining room and porter's room being done!
3. my kids birthdays
4. book fair being over
5. having time to scrapbook and sew
6. doing a play again but not this year!
7. the next girls night out
8. growing old with my hubby and traveling

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mimi's Cafe
2. Market Street
3. Melting Pot
4. Red Lobster
5. Red Robin
6. The Mandarin
7. Tony Roma's
8. Don Pablos


8 Things I Wish For
1. Motivation
2. Joy in the Journey
3. My children's self confidence
4. My husband to not trust so easily and not be so nice (seriously!)
5. My mom to find someone
6. Peace and Forgiveness
7. To find the body I used to have (refer to #1)
8. Dinner to be made right now not by me!

8 People I Tagged
1. Emily Gossett
2. Ryan Lind
3. Amy Morgan
4. Natalie Jefferies
5. Angie Knudsen
6. Crystal Sawyer
7. Michael Sawyer (because you need to blog more! Love ya)
8. Lisa Fowler

No comments: