Thursday, September 27, 2007

All is right!!

Okay so the right person definately is gone from DWTS, Josie was very cute, but the girl could not dance, and what is up the Alec giving his votes to Cameron and Edyta. Knock, Knock this isn't the presidential race you don't get to do that.?.> Anyway back to real life. So the PTA pres thing I really do enjoy don't get me wrong, but I really feel like a fireman sometimes just putting fires out. But I have such great people on my board and most importantly reliable and we all know they are hard to find!! I am so excited my good buddy mom interruppted and I are going to scrapbook we haven't in quite a while and since I took something like 350 pictures in D-land and the beach I have some big catching up to do. Okay here is my little quiz for the week. Do you remember these old shows keep in mind I love the obscure!! Have Fun!!

1. An alien visits from another planet and finds and home in San Francisco.
Mork and Mindy but I just found out it was actually in Colorado
2. A family make a home among jurassic friends.
Land of the Lost
3. Two angels try to right loves wrongs from heaven.
Finder of lost loves
4. The ins and outs of the St Gregory. (if you want to figure out what the St Gregory is you'll have to do your research).
Hotel
5. A reality show trying to find who is responsible for the undoing.
Mole
Good Luck and Have fun!!

4 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

okay, I will give it a try even though I will probably be wrong....
1. Mork and Mindy
2. Land of the Lost
3. Touched by an Angel
4. ?? (cuz I don't know what St. Gregory is)
5. The Mole

Love you Shannon! Seeing you and Porter always brightens my day!!!

Pezlady Jana said...

okay, I will give it a try even though I will probably be wrong....
1. Mork and Mindy
2. Land of the Lost
3. Touched by an Angel
4. ?? (cuz I don't know what St. Gregory is)
5. The Mole

Love you Shannon! Seeing you and Porter always brightens my day!!!

Pezlady Jana said...

okay, seriously...I only pushed enter once. I don't know why it is here twice.. OOPS!
:D

Thayne6 said...

Hey Jana took my answers, however I think that 3 is Highway to Heaven. Anyways, I don't know 4 either. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with problems posting a comment!!! HEHEHE
Jamie
PS.. I can't believe that you have time to be PTA Prez!! What a woman!