Friday, January 4, 2008

John Vs. Bumblebee

Okay I have a funny story, my husband and I lean towards the side of geekdom I love Barry Manilow he loves Transformers....a little too much so for Christmas he wanted the Ultimate Bumblebee from the new movie. If you don't know what this is I apologize. So anyway after a bad experience on Amazon. Thought I was buying the big for $ 60 when it came it was the small little dinky one. We finally found it at walmart last night and he came home to "play with it" and proceeded to try to transform it. Two hours later he finally got it transformed and had become totally frustrated and had a headache. Apparently they were a lot easier to transform when we were younger. Love ya babe but maybe we should let the transforming thing to the kids.

2 comments:

Thayne6 said...

That's funny. Rich wants me to make him an Optimus Prime birthday cake for his birthday next week. Yeah right! You could probably do it though!!!

Jamie

Pezlady Jana said...

That was great! What's funnier is that I can totally "see" him getting all frustrated and wanting to go get Brody or Porter to help him, but at the same time, trying to be all smart and manly.
Funny!!!