Thursday, January 10, 2008

Background Music

Okay so I don't know what brought this on but a couple of years ago I went to a fireside meeting and the speaker said something to the effect of all we really need in life is background music, to which I say I totally agree. Think about it.....Just as you get introduced to a scum of some loser boyfriend that you will spend the next six months getting rid of you hear the twilight zone music!!! Wouldn't that totally rock!!! Or right before you're about to buy something you really shouldn't you hear duh, duh, duh, duuuuhhhhh. Hopefully you know what that song is. Alright let me know what you needed background music for in your life and of course the corresponding song. Let me know!! Speak your mind!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

okay,so I have given it some thought and here is what I came up with. When Mike and I were dating, he did not kiss me for the LONGEST time. Like 3 months!!! So the background music for that time in my life would have been "Frustrated Incorporated". Remember that song? Loved it! anyway, there you go!