Saturday, January 19, 2008

Top Five Friday

Okay once again I am late doing this but hopefully it will be worth it.
Here are five men in the celebrity industry that I think are just swell. Enjoy

I just have to say probably one of the yummiest alive and made better by the fact he can sing and dance.

This one has just happened for me since the pirate movies and mostly it is his attitude that I just love.


I have always loved this one from Han Solo to Indiana Jones to Jack Ryan love him


Also again this one didn't happen until Evita when he started singing but ever since AWESOME
This is Jason Statham and he is handsome Rob from the Italian Job and that Transporter dude but I haven't seen him in transporter. But if you get to see the Italian Job great movie and he is lovely.
All right ladies tell me who yours are!!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

OKay, here goes:
Matt Damon in the Bourne movies
Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall (seriously that is the ONLY movie I like him in)
Totally agree with Johnny Depp-HOTTIE
and Wentworth Miller from Prisonbreak-he could break me out of prison ANYTIME!!!