Saturday, January 12, 2008

Top Five Friday


Ok I know I am a Little late in doing this but really do you care?


I still have no idea what I am going to do for this as I am writing this so I will pause here for some inspiration ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Oh I got it my top five favorite restaurants obviously my stomach is guiding the top five


1. Market Street Grill


Although the last time I visited this place was with my dad and I think I only had one child.


2. Don Pablo's


There is none of these around here although I have tried to get them to come to Utah the farthest west they are is Texas!! And if Tami ever reads my blog she will know what I am talking about as we frequented this place together!!


3. The Melting Pot


my husband took me here for our last anniversary and wonderful!!!! Fondureffic


4. Tony Roma's


I go here because I am a carb addict and they have the best bread and it's free!!!!!


5. Chili's


This is really my husband's fave but because we there a lot I thought I better include it!




Tell me what yours are i am always looking for a new place to frequent and waste money!!

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

okay here are mine:
1. Rumbi Island Grill
2. Red Robin
3. Hometown Buffet (because we are always there with the kids)
4. Mimi's (YUMMMM, muffins!)
5. Papa Kelsey's Subs (only in certain towns in Idaho)

Thayne6 said...

Mine are:

1. Wingers (the kids love the popcorn)
2. Sonic (I love the limeades)
3. Won Won Wok (the only Chinese in Saratoga Springs--but very good)
4. Sampan
5. Ruby River Steak House (only on very special occasions)

--Jamie