Thursday, March 6, 2008

I love American Idol


Okay usually I watch AI in the beginning to see the weirdos sorry I love it, I also watch cops!
Then I tune out until the very end, But this year I am addicted to it, probably has something to do with the fact we have two mormons on, has peaked my interest but they are in some good company, and even though one of my faves got kicked off last week. I still love it!! And what I love even more is they are singing songs for the last couple of weeks from the 60s 70s and 80s
well, cutey patooty Jason Castro sang this song and it was awesome and the cool thing was I remembered this song when he sang it and how much I loved it! Anyway hope you enjoy!!


2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

OH yeah! Love me some Idol!!!! Go Brook White!

Thayne6 said...

I'm addicted. I'm a reality tv junkie!!! Don't you think he resembles John Travolta??

Jamie