Friday, March 14, 2008

Top Five Friday

Okay so I am directing our school musical and honestly I truly love it, the kids are amazing and it is tons of fun. Especially the kids!!!! The parents on the other hand not so much so here is my top five things you shouldn't say to the director or a play that your child is about to try out for!!
5. Do the have to be at all the practices?
(even though you just gave them a note that says they have to be at all the practices!!)
4. YOUR doing the play again?? Why???
(Because I love your children despite their twit of parents?)
3. Next year I think you should do this.......
(Next year I think YOU should do the whole darn thing since you have such great ideas!!)
2. What are the chances of my child getting a lead??
(what are the chances of you getting a clue?)
1. Your not going to do that stupid thing you did last year are you?? Because that was just horrible!!
(YES I AM)
Okay thank you I needed to vent and now I am done and go on smiling my smile to these parents.
Love you all Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

LOL! I think you should've said what you were thinking. That would have been highly entertaining!!