Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PCP at our house!!!


Okay so Porter's birthday is coming up and the one thing he has asked for is a Pancake Puff. So last week at Target we found it and thought I will hide this away until May 14. Well after a week in my husbands truck he finally told me this morning that the PCP is in the bottom draw of his toolbox in the garage. I immediately said WHAT!!! He then looked at me very disturbed and mouthed the words PANCAKE PUFF!!! And then said yes honey I'm dealing now!!! And I said then where is my money!!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

That was funny! It took me a minute to figure out what you guys were dealing. Oh duh! PCP! hee hee

Thayne6 said...

I must admit that I also had to read the post 3 times before I got it. Funny! That pancake puff thing looks cool. I've never heard of it!

Jamie