Thursday, March 20, 2008

Top five thursday/friday

Today is my friday so here we go, being that I have been trying to be good and lose some extra luggage on my behind, I am going to wish I could and give my top five favorite easter candy.

5. dried out peeps. keep in mind I don't like them when they are fresh they have to be a little chewy.


4.Starburst Jelly Beans, but it has to be the starburst kind.



3. chocolate covered cinnamon bears, these really aren't easter but my husband bought some and i am trying really hard to avoid them. if you haven't tried them they are totally worth the calories




2.Robin Eggs and yes I still use them for some awesome lip gloss while I eat them with my kids.


1. CHOCOLATE CADBURY EGGS NOT THE ONES WITH THE EGGY STUFF IN THEM THE PURE CHOCOLATE WITH THE LOVELY CANDY SHELL. YOU MUST HAVE SOME IF YOU HAVE NOT!!! THEY ARE 2 FOR 3 AT SMITHS RIGHT NOW, not that i would know!!


Let me know what's your so i can know what i am missing.

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

Okay, LOVE the cadbury eggs, and also chocolate covered cinnamon bears are the best!!!! I also love egg-shaped snickers bars. It's not really Easter candy cuz it's basically eating a snickers, but oh well! And Robin eggs are my fav too!!

Thayne6 said...

I LOVE THE CADBURY EGGS!!!! I have already eaten a bag myself. My mom gets the dark chocolate ones. Not as good as milk chocolate, but they'll do. I also love peeps and I also love anything with peanut butter...reese's pieces, reese's peanut butter cups, etc. AAHHH!! I eat too much candy!

Happy Easter Shannon!
Jamie