Thursday, March 13, 2008

Top Chef


Top Chef is back and yes I feel like all I post about anymore is TV, but my life is crazy at the moment and it is my release!! So I love the show Top Chef and I am so excited it is back. So far my least favorite is Andrew a mouthy, mouthy man who loves himself sooooooo much and my favorite is zoi, sarah and ryan. If you have never seen the show and you are a food network junkie it is totally worth checking out, always a little bit of drama and ego but mostly amazing food. And I love the judge Tom Colicchio (sp?) he is super cute and awesome. It is on BRAVO channel although I think sometimes it is on A&E too. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Thayne6 said...

I haven't seen this one, but I have seen Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsey (on FOX). Talk about someone who needs his mouth washed out with soap on a daily basis!

Jamie