Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alright Who Wants to go???


Okay 31 days from today this lovely hits the theatres and I want to see it with people I like, so I am thinking we get a bunch of girls over 13 and go to the theatre in Ogden where you can reserve your seats and get us a big group up Fork lovers and giggle and sigh together!! Okay who wants to go?? Leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list. Also not really planning on opening night kind of thing I am not a big fan of screaming teenage crowds so send your preferred date and time.

5 comments:

Sheshe said...

Hey! I know that you said that you weren't planning on the opening night, however if you wanted to me and a bunch of people are going to the Syracuse showing opening night! If you wanna come with us you can!

Motley Mom said...

I am totally in OF COURSE! I would NOT want to go to any kind of midnight show...I want to be wide awake for this kind of entertainment! Just let me know :D

Pezlady Jana said...

I will go WHENEVER and HOWEVER MANY TIMES you plan. I am so EXCITED !! Oh and I am with Melinda...no midnight showings, cuz I HAVE to be awake for this!

Thayne6 said...

Hey--how do I follow your blog?
--Jamie

Anderson said...

I plan on starting the book as soon as I can get through the one I am reading now. Would love to come, always looking for a girls night out.