Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In case you are wondering


Okay I have recieved so many nice comments about the pics I just took so I thought I would let you know my secret...Now let me tell you I don't work for Casio! But this is the camera I use and I like to say it is idiot proof (otherwise I couldn't use it) But it has many different settings that are so fun and no brainers like fireworks, autumn leaves (which is what i used)splashing water, party, portrait all kind of fun stuff, plus it has a very easy to use timer again what I used. It has a great big screen that you can make sure you get the pics you want. Anyway it is a great camera for around 150.00-250.00 dollars. I am not a professional I was a total drop out of my photo class but this is really easy for me to use. Also I use PICASA which is a free google picture program that you can do all kinds of fun things for free. In case you want to know! Casio Exilim And here is another fun pic!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

And I bought that camera....Now I'm a believer....! (you have to sing that)

I love mine!