Friday, October 3, 2008


I was tagged twice so its about time I did it. okay here are the rules
1. A link to them that tagged you Emily
and Jamie
2. Tell 6 quirks about yourself.
3. Tag six other people.
Okay here we go...
1. I clean out my fridge almost once a week.
2. It drives me crazy to have clutter on my counter tops.
3. Almost every morning I wake up around 5:00 am for no reason.
4. I have anxiety attacks anytime anyone I know travels. But I love to travel.
5. I clean my kitchen with comet at least twice a week.
6. I am deathly afraid of mice,snakes,rodents or any kind.

Okay now that I know how weird I am I tag
Lisa, Kelly, Natalie, Amy, Melinda, Jennifer
Have fun exploring your weirdness!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, I'm sorry but your quirks are not even weird!!! Wait, does that just mean I'm too weird to notice?
OK the travel thing...I'll give you that one. Ü

Pezlady Jana said...

okay funny thing is that i TOTALLY knew all those things about you! And you're not weird...you're just spethal.