Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Book Tag



Okay I saw this on a blog I was stalking instead of doing what I should be doing and I really liked it. It was a tag for your favorite childrens book. I love this idea, because anyone who knows me, knows i love kids books!! I keep our school book fair in business. Anyway my favorite book as a kid was this one "The Monster at the end of this Book" This is funny to me now because as a child my mom didn't even let us watch Sesame Street, and yet I loved this book. It is probably has to do with the fact that it was telling me not to do something and I was doing it anyway, there is a precurser of things to come...
Now my favoirte book would probably me the SKIPPY JONJONES books which if you have not read go to B&N right now and sit by the kids bench and read it, you will laugh out loud, skippy is regularly quoted around our house. But seriously you must learn about the Skippito Bandito!
I tag anyone who wants to!!

1 comment:

Thayne6 said...

We love "Monster" at our house! But my all time favorite from my very early childhood is "Master of all Masters." I don't think they even print it any more!
--Jamie