Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date



Catie had her Daddy Daughter date this weekend and the theme was MONSTER MASH!
I had what I thought was this great idea that they could go as Sully and Boo from Monsters Inc. Well after way too much blue and purple yarn and a nice gash on my wrist, and a panic call to Jana it was acheived, however I had total guilt because daddy could not participate in most of the activities due to the fact that he was shedding all over the floor! Anyway it made for some cute pics that will look cute on her wedding video someday!

5 comments:

Sheshe said...

guilt shamiult! That is one of the coolest costumes I have ever seen! Oh man Johns new nick name is Kitty!

Jamie Newman said...

You are way too talented! That costume is darling and the idea is spectacular! I'll bet they had so much fun.

The Morgan Clan said...

I heard that they looked so cute. I can't believe you made that - WOW!

Hey Parker wants to check out Catie's blog, but we must have the address wrong. Send it to us jarednamymorgan@gmail.com
Thanks

Emily said...

How Cute! You seriously made that?!? Rock Star!

Pezlady Jana said...

It was pretty bomb! LOVE-IT!!!