Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday!!


Then!!

NOW!!

Well 33 yrs ago yesterday this Hottie Mc Totty was born, and even though I actually met him when I was four years old, he didn't steal my heart until about 18 yrs later and today he is more lovelier than ever and is always my best friend and my soft place to fall and the one person that totally gets me and loves me still!! I always feel his concern for me and the kids and he will complain about my extremeism but he always supports me and tells me if I am taking on too much. (which is alot). He is the most patient, kind, loving person I know, He is also the most forgiving person I know. He has plenty of reason to not like some people and he is always trying to make things better and apologize so he doesn't burn any bridges unlike his wife who is more like SC@$#!$@#$EW Them!! I love you honey and I am sorry we spent your birthday on the couch watching Bones but when we all feel better we'll go get fajitas! LOVE YOUR GUTS!!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

Did you really just say Hottie McTotty? HAHAHA I just laughed my guts off!

In all seriousness, JOhn is AWESOME with a capital A!