Sunday, March 29, 2009

Be Still and know that I am God....


I love this quote and I notice any time things get hard this is what I hear running through my head over and over. I think it is probably because I rarely take the time to be still and ponder our Father in Heaven, don't get me wrong I am still quite a bit, you don't get this figure by not being still. But very rarely do I be still and ponder my testimony but when things get hard this is where my thoughts turn to. So many of my friends recently are enduring really hard times. I want them to know of my love for them and for them to be comforted by our Heavenly Father.
I am sending my love today to Shelley and Melinda and Amy I hope you are comforted and loved at this time and that you feel those loving arms around you.
John's family has been through a lot in the last year and it looks like now it is going to be another hard year. We are offering up special prayers and love to members of his family today. We hope that they will be blessed because of those prayers and that we all can be comforted. These are interesting times we are living in and I truly believe without a knowledge and love of the Savior we will be lost. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and take the time to be still. And thank you for all of your great comments on my previous post, I have taken many of your suggestions and put them to work for us. Happy Sunday!