Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Cakes

Well here is my slideshow of Wedding cakes, there not much but I thought this could be my show n tell this week I have more pics but these are the only ones that would fit on the slideshow. I have a bunch of birthday cakes too so I will work on those later but enjoy!! Thanks for all the love!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

Know anyone needing a cake send them my way!! Thanks Marnie by the way!! You rock!

3 comments:

The Newmans said...

Wow Shannon! How come I didn't know about your cake decorating talents when I got married?!?! Those cakes are awesome!

Natalie said...

Those are awesome Shannon! I am very impressed AGAIN!

Julie said...

Totally impressive. It's good to know a fancy cake maker....I actually may have a customer to send your way this summer.