Monday, March 30, 2009

This made me smile

I interviewed Porter because someone tagged me on facebook to do so and his answers were so funny. Plus I love this little pic I got of him. I love this little snugglebug and I hate that he is getting so big. Enjoy this little peek into my life.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Make my bed
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I give her hugs
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Not hugging her
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
Telling jokes
5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
Little
6. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Play Ghost Recon
7. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
Just wait until I get home (duh)
8. What is your Mommy really good at?
Sewing (ha!! Got him Fooled)
9. What is your Mommy not very good at?
Throwing the football the way I want her to
10. What does your Mommy do for her job?
Work at the school
11. What is your Mommy's favorite food?
Mimi's Cafe
12. What makes you proud of your Mommy?
Give me hugs
13. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Senator Amidala
14. What do you and your Mommy do together?
Read and Snuggle
15. How are you and your Mommy the same?
we have the same skin
16. How are you and your Mommy different?
we like different food
17. How do you know your Mommy loves you?
share with me (keep in mind, my Dr. Pepper is in front of him!)
18. Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go?
Fat Cats (Not!)
19. What does Mommy like about Daddy?
He buys you stuff
20. Who is Mommy's best friend?
Me (duh)
I have also interviewed the other two I will post theirs later.
And yes he drank the last of my Dr. Pepper!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I love that kid, he is so stinkin' cute! He always lets me know that his house is the one with red bricks!
Now all you have to do is practice your football throwing all day while you're waiting around for him to come home!
I'm loving your blog, I'm glad I found it.