Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blogging Blaaahhhhhsss!

Do you ever just get BLAH! Of course you do. I am having blogging blahs, I am tired of the same old thing on my blog, I feel like all it is becoming is really self indulgent, because I try to make sure I do my Flashback Friday, and One Word Wednesday so as I so often do I am throwing out the old book and rewriting it AGAIN! I don't know really what I will be posting from now on. But I hope it is a little more creative than what I have! I read others blogs and think that is so cool how they did that and it is things I don't even think about posting so if you don't hear from me for awhile this is why, I am trying to find my way. With the current state of events, Utah seems to be finally getting hit with the economy. Our business is suffering, but I am really trying hard to be grateful for all the blessings we have, John has a great amount of work, (getting paid is another story) but at least he can work. The stress of it all is contributing to my blaahhss! I have all these fabulous friends who are making themselves more fabulous by getting fit and lovely! Which makes me so happy for them and a little jealous. Of course not jealous enough to join them! But right now I have switched to survival mode and its all I can do to keep my head above water. So if I wasn't self indulgent before this post surely has done it!! But know in the words of the who's down in whoville says WE ARE HERE! We are just not feeling it right now! Love to you all!

5 comments:

buzzanna said...

Shannon-

You are so cute! I love how honest you are on your blog. I hope your time with the "blahs" is short.

I'll pray that John actually gets paid for his great work! You guys deserve it.

Motley Mom said...

I love your blog! But of course, I can understand you wanting it to be different...after all you are the extreme one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your creativity!

Pezlady Jana said...

well I have to say that I think you are a rockstar no matter what you do and I love your guts!!! Hang in there. I am in a bit of a funk also and I too hope that it passes quickly!

Thayne6 said...

I really like the new background! I like you, too!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

We are HERE... what a great way to sum it all up. Hey If you ever need help keeping your head above water I have some floaties that should work for a while. I am in the blogging blahs too. Send me your ideas too.