Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Truly Awesome Tuesday

Okay first off all DWTS started last night, and it was great, How awesome was Melissa? I don't watch the batchelor but of course I know what happened and she did awesome!! Hopefully Denise or playboy girl will be the first to leave, because really crying the first show? Come on! Anyway I digress did anyone happen to see this little gem afterwards?

It is called Castle and
It's completely cheesy and eye candy but it is one of those shows that I think John and I will like together because it has something for both us. If you didn't see it you should its pretty fun, and the writing is pretty clever. Enjoy good TV because in this economy its all I can afford how bout you?

3 comments:

Jamie Newman said...

At first I wanted Denise Richards off first (I really do not like her!) but now I want the playboy bunny GONE. Yuck!

Seeing that Derek Hough and Mark Ballas dancing again though did my heart good!

Anderson said...

I thought it was a good show. He is very cute.

Jennifer Wanlass said...

I love CASTLE! It's my new favorite show.