Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anything to not go to bed!


So many of you know I am doing the Biggest Loser contest, and my personal goal right now is by the next weigh in I want to lose 9 pounds I know lofty goal but I am very determined so I have been working out twice a day morning and night. So tonight I started and my kids were supposed to be getting in to bed, but they come down to see what I am doing, and start to join in, and I am so out of breath I can't tell them to go to bed (haha) so we just started to do it together and it was so fun and cute they were totally supporting me! Porter says to me everytime I work out "Mom I think your getting skinnier!" So I thought it was so cute I had John grab the camera and allow myself to by photographed while exercising, (never going to happen again though!) And caught these cute pics of us doing Turbo Jam Fun! Fun! Fun!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

I love that POrter is ON THE BED exercising!! Shouldn't that be like an oxymoron or something?