Monday, June 15, 2009

Porter's Graduation

Here it finally is, what a crazy couple of weeks, did I mention I am also doing a contest called Biggest Loser so trying to fit working out, eating right (its a challenge for me believe me!) into the last couple of weeks, INNN SANNE!! Hence I gained two pounds at weigh in! of course all the brownies, cheesy potatoes, and other comfort food didn't help either, not that I really complaining YUUMMMM!
But I digress, Here are some fun pics of the P-man at graduation, now keep in mind this little boy is obsessed with his looks, he is always asking me if he looks handsome or cool. Funny huh? So his little posing pictures are all him he decided where he wanted to have the pics taken and how he was going to stand, Also he had to go around after the little program and get all his girls to take pictures with him, oh and some of his guy friends too! But he did melt my little heart when he sang skinny marinky dinky doo (sp?) and pointed to me when he sang I love you!! Best moments ever!! I will so miss kindergarten!

I'm am so cool


Even though I have white socks on!


See I told you I am still so cool!
These two have a very serious love/hate thing going on!


He totally put his arm around her and then looked to see if her mom noticed!
His best girlfriend, he just cried the last day of school, because he was going to miss her so bad!
Happy Summer Everyone!

1 comment:

Thayne6 said...

I love the sunglasses. What a cool kid! Yeah for Kindergarten Graduation...we had one too!