Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I did it!


So without telling anyone, I really tried to break a habit I have had literally since I was a kid, and I used to watch it with my mom! Yep I have not watched GH for like 4 months! That is huge for me! I know its dumb but it is something I have felt guilty about for a long time, not only because it is pretty smutty, but just a big waste of time. So wahoo! one more accomplishment down for my 35 things by 35 list, which i have yet to post but it is coming.....
Miss you Sonny and Jason! but only once in a while!

2 comments:

buzzanna said...

I remember the long haired lady with the accent from when my mom used to watch this. I'm not sure her name, but I remember her. Is she still on? You gotta love the break you get from a show that "sucks you in". Congrats on your victory!

Also, congrats on the BL contest so far, I'm totally impressed. I'm also jealous of your Wii, I've never tried it.

Tom and Angie said...

Funny how little goals like that happen when we don't tell anyone about them. I wish I could quit facebooking.