Monday, June 1, 2009

More than I thought possible...



I love him more than I ever thought possible, it hurt way more than I ever thought it would, It was sweeter than I thought it could be, the spirit was as stronger than it ever has been, I wondered if I could ever stop crying,(and still do), John and I have more wonderful friends than I ever thought we did, (you guys rock), the family has been better than ever before, and Heavenly Father has been so close and the veil has been so thin, I am truly grateful for loving Father in Heaven and a husband who has taken my breath away through this whole thing, seriously WOW! Those who are interested I will post details of the Funeral arrangements soon! Love to you all!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

We love you; you guys are awesome! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!

Natalie said...

Sending lots of love your way! Please let us know if you need anything.

Sheshe said...

Let us know too! We love you guys!

Shalise said...

We are thinking of you, hang in there!

Heidi said...

Shannon & John, you are in our prayers and I hope that you will call on us for any of your needs. We are thinking about you...

Emily said...

What a bitter-sweet experience for you guys. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Love you.