Saturday, September 8, 2007

High School Musical 2

If any of us new how stinkin popular these little movies were going to be, I would have been investing in those babies. I know they have been saying that these two movies are so popular with the tweeners. But at my house the tweener is my four year old........
At our house we have the most wonderful invention of all time the TIVO AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
now normally I truly think that but, as of late well... since I was trying to be a nice mom and TIVOed High School Musical 2 for my children and also sat down and watched them with it on opening night, (to say that my husband was thrilled...well not so much but I am not the only one who has been singing the songs constantly for two weeks.) Anyway but because I have been very busy trying to get ready to take my kids to disneyland and start the PTA thing at school my little one has been watching more tv than he normally would and the only thing he will watch is high school musical 2. 2 and 3 times a day!!!!!
Now for the funny part, he absolutely loves, loves, loves it, but the other day I was working on the computer and noticed him dancing but not only dancing. Mimicking (sp?) every move TROY makes (if you have to ask who troy is you probably don't understand this certain blog) now they are kinda cute dances for this type of movie but it is funnier and funny when you have a four year pretended to be fed up with the world and singing and dancing to TROY's big song. You know the one where he is dancing in black?!!
Part 2 he also loves the part when they are all dancing in the kitchen and he has a favorite part in the middle of the song three unknown boys come out and dance with salt and pepper shakers. And Bubba that is what we call him will absolutely go nuts if everyone in the room does not stop to watch his favorite part. I mean screaming here people!
So needless to say I am looking forward to getting in the car and driving far away from my TIVO AHHHHH!!!!!! (in my head this sounds like the angel cry you hear in your head) to California and taking my kids to disneyland where we can have a great time together away from this darling movie. Oh wait doesn't disney make HSM 1&2 awwhhh Crap!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

so he thinks he can dance, huh? HAHAHA Love you tons and love the post!! You rock! Miss you too. I already need my Shannon fix. When are you gonna call me? I'm gonna need a mid-weeker. :D