Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rants and Rants

Okay I know in the great scheme of things these are not real problems but nevertheless, I rant
First the root canal that never was.......Okay I do not have good teeth never have and being self employed I have let things go because I directly pay for it, but I have recently decided it is time to get it done. So I have seen the dentist way too often lately and started a root canal about a week ago and went back yesterday to finish it before we both the dentist and I went out of town. First of all things have been slightly crazy lately and I don't even know where my little appt. card went so I completely depended on the dentist reminder call message, which I retrieved driving down the road on my cell phone. Which I swear said 10:00 am, so I hence show up, oh no it was 9:00 am. So being the ever accomadating female I am, I agree to come back at noon, make arrangements for my son and return at noon and notice lots of flashing lights and a helicopter right above the office.....dun, dun, dun!!
Second so I am sitting in the chair I have the little shot that makes you numb, I have the laughing gas all in all not a bad day! Meanwhile the hygenist is attaching what feels like a too small garbage bag for the can to the front of my mouth.....when the dentist comes in and says I think we need to stop...........what............why.....says I? Because there is a bomb scare up the street and I think we are going to be evacuated and I don't want to get started and have to stop.
okay yeah let's please not start a root canal that we cannot finish. So really nobody's fault except for the freak that put a pipe bomb in a garbage can at a car wash? Now I would never assume to tell people how to commit crimes but seriously? We have had nothing but yucky rainy days for the last couple of days and they look to continue, do you think a car wash is the best place to plan your attack? Really!
Third I was checking one of my new favorite show websites to see who got kicked off, thinking surely it wouldn't be my guy that I love and hence......
Ralph Harris from Last Comic Standing was booted I am throughly ticked!!! He was seriously the funniest one there and here is the shocker he was clean.....shocking for a comic these days!
So I done with that show.
Fourth, I am so done with people who make up crap to be mad at because their lives are not busy enough, I cannot elaborate on this one but seriously get a hobby!!! I would love to sit around all day and think about how many people have wronged me in my life and be ticked off at them and them have no idea why?!?!? But really no I don't want to live my life like that!
REJOICE! ENJOY! BREATHE! LAUGH! LOVE! LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE AND JOY TO YOU THE ONE OF YOU WHO READS MY BLOG!

2 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

I love you !!!! You rock! There are so many reasons for my we are best friends...I get ya sista'!
love, Jana

Anonymous said...

on point 4, just remember the golden rule