Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Its Back!!

Okay I know I am way too excited about the fall season of tv to be started but at least I am admitting it. That is the first step in recovery. Okay but really probably my most favorite show is Dancing with the stars, and last night was no exception. The ladies all danced first, which was really fun for a number of reasons. First of all people that I thought were going to be really good not so much and I was completly blown away by some I never saw coming. Okay so the super model who has been in si (sports illustrated) was horrible!! Her partner actually said she was amazingly unfit!!! How great is that!! It was awesome! And then this cute little Cheetah girl who is not fat by any stretch of the imagination but is definately not a size anorexic. Totally kicked butt!!!! Sorry but true!!! She was awesome in fact based on last nights performances I would pick her to win especially with the disney channel fan base she will have, (hello remember Billy Ray Cyrus??? and he was awful) Okay also when Marie Osmond said OH my Heck!! Hello Utah!! And then the host called her the pride of Provo?? Too funny. But I have to say that I loved watching Jane Seymour dance, first of all I have always loved her especially since Somewhere in Time, and she is just an elegant beautiful lady, it will be interesting to see her to the rumba or mambo. Go Jane!! Anyway totally stupid but our whole family loves this show and it is so fun. Take care and have a good week everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know the real reason you didn't come to my Jam Class...it was because Dancing With The Stars was on!! So I see how I rank :) You and Jana seriously said the same things about DWTS - NO wonder you're such best buddies!!

ttfn