Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Favorite Season

Happy Fall Y'ALL!!!!!












my favorite season is upon us I love the fall I love to watch the colors change on the mountains, I absolutely love the feel cool breezes and have actually get deep under the covers at night. I love to watch my kids rake up leaves and jump in the over and over. But most of all I love HALLOWEEN!! Yes I am a huge fan of this pagan holiday, for me its like playing dress up with really cool dolls, who unfortuantely are starting to get opinions of their own on what they want to be for halloween. But nevertheless I love the fall. So here are some of my favorite pics to celebrate the season upon us.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too. Your little superheroes are very cute.

Jana Sperry recommended I drop by your blog and invite you to join the Utah Chapter of BEAUTIFUL BABBLING BOISTEROUS BLOGGING BABES. Please drop by my blog, email me and let me know you'd like to join us and then vote on which date and time is best for you. We'll be meeting for lunch or dinner once a month just for the joy of getting together!