Thursday, September 20, 2007

What happened?


Today


10 1/2 short years ago???



Okay so I was mindlessly surfing and I thought I would check out my friends page on LDS Link Up because I don't talk to her anymore and really miss her. And suddenly I realized I felt very old,.. now I know in the great scheme of things that I am not that old but I felt it. My good friend is single happily in a relationship (Yeah!!!) And she has all these pictures of her traveling and her favorite music video, and things she loves to do.....Do I have a favorite music video??? When was the last time I thought about my favorite things??? You know I used to be pretty carefree and easy going. Then all of the sudden I blink and zoooowwweeeee!!! I am PTA president mother of three who's biggest concern of the day was what a stem and leaf plot graph is and how to explain it to my 4th grader?!?!? HUH?? How did that happen? I swear I was cool and skinny yesterday. Anyway I do realize I am incredibly blessed and I am truly grateful for everything I have. I guess what I am saying to all you beautiful women out there is!!



DON'T FORGET TO KEEP LIVING FOR YOURSELF TOO!! And to my friend I wish her all the happiness in the world and ask her to bring me back a magnet on her next trip for my fridge to hold a precious picture from my four year old. Love and Blessings Shannon

No comments: