Thursday, September 20, 2007

What movie is that from??

Okay so I am copying my friends wednesday quiz day idea but mine will not be quite as cool.
I love movies and I always am quoting them and asking people what it is from so I will list at least a couple of questions see if you can answer any?? Have Fun!!

1. Would you say that I have a plethera of pinatas??
THE THREE AMIGOS
2. I didn't know there was going to be a boat......Your in the NAVY!!
A FEW GOOD MEN
3. See isn't this cozy Boy, girl, girl Boy.
WHITE CHRISTMAS
4. My name is Muerte!!
UNDERCOVER BLUES
5. Sorry 'bout tha.
HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

I wasn't meaning too shout just wanted to make it noticeable
Good Luck have fun!!

4 comments:

Thayne6 said...

Shannon...Hoe fun! Are you going to give the answers? I think 1 is 3 Amigos and 3 is White Christmas. I have no idea about the other 3.

Jamie T.

Thayne6 said...

Sorry, it's suppsed to be how fun. I'm typing with 1 hand--left one!

Pezlady Jana said...

And here I thought we knew each other SOOOOOOO well. And yet, I know NONE of those dang movies! Oh well, you can still be my best bud even if you like weird movies. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

like i would know! thanks for inviting me to your blog! way fun and too cute pics!!
ttfn
melinda