Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are you sure?



Okay so everyone knows the old saying, the Lord will never give you anything you can't handle....Do you ever want to turn your little head and heart heavenward and say,"REALLY?" I am not trying to be whinny (is that a word?) I just have days when I am like I don't think I can take one more bit of bad news! Ugh! Now my cutie patootie skinny friends would probably say that is when I go for a run or a bike ride or swim. But I am pretty sure I will be making a fresh batch of these lovelies and medicate myself! May you all have a blessed day!! Come over if you want a cookie!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wanna borrow my mantra??? "everything's gonna work out... it always does"
This is what I try to say to myself whenever I'm faced with a challenge that the outcome isn't totally in my control. However it works out is the way it's supposed to and it will eventually be OK or maybe even a blessing. Hope this helps. Loves!

Sarah said...

I don't think exercise is the answer either... but it helps... well sometimes. The cookies look like more fun though.