Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lovin the symphony

I had so much fun at the symphony with the 5th graders and my son this week. It was so great to see the kids actually getting excited to go, we worked really hard on learning a lot about the composers and the music we would be hearing. And I was so proud of them. They were so well behaved (could not say as much for other schools) and for the most part they told me they really did like and even some said I didn't like this song but I really liked this one! PAY DAY I love my job! and plus I had fun with my Brody I hate that he is getting so big!

The cute girls in my group VERY well behaved!!
Cute boys in my group also very well behaved!
Brody and his buddy Tanner so cool
So we also went to the capitol Beautimos!!
I took pics of some things I thought were pretty.
Take you kids it's free and pretty fun!
Beautiful Chandelier in the Gold Room
Happy Weekend Ya'll!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's a cute pic of Ashlyn you have there. She did say that she had a good time. She was more all over the fancy building and fashion of her fellow students and others, though.