Monday, April 20, 2009

What is this feeling so sudden and new??

Okay I cannot stand it anymore, Next week is going to be awesome!!! About a year ago a BFF of mine, told me she was going to get season tickets so she could buy Wicked tickets and asked me if would want in and I quietly replied, YES! YES! YES!
Anyway so we were able to get tickets at a deeply discounted rate compared to what they went for at the box office. And now next Wednesday with the kiddos and the hubby we get to go see this
AHHHHH
! I can't wait.
So next a couple of months ago a friend who was season tickets to Pioneer Theatre asked me if I wanted her tickets to the she Miss Saigon? This show she heard was a little racy (alot!) and she didn't think she would like it? (Me bring on the racy!!) Now I have loved this show since my senior year of High School. For reasons I can't go into on my blog but if you see me ask I will tell you! I know the music backwards and forwards! (is that proper?) So I said again YES! YES! YES!
Now here is where is gets exciting for the last year or so I have been reading this awesome blog about a lovely who was in Grease on Broadway and her adventures in NYC especially being LDS in the lovely city! I love her blog she always makes me smile. Well Grease was over so she came home to Utah C0unty and auditioned for guess what??? You guessed in Miss Saigon and was cast as Ellen one of my fave characters. SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Can't wait to see all this awesomeness!!

P.S. You should really check out http://mormoninmanhattan.blogspot.com it is way too cool!!
Have a great week everyone!!!

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

Hooray! only 9 more days baby!!! 9 more days!!!!!!!