Monday, April 6, 2009

What?? It's When?!!?

Did Easter sneak up on any of you? It did me, even when I knew when it was, I was like dang! already?!! I love Easter and I usually do a little Easter Egg Hunt with the family, but it is not happening this year, due to economic crisis (doesn't that make is sound better, than we're broke!!lol)
Anywho! But now I am scrambling thinking we need to decorate eggs, call the Easter bunny and put in our order, and and and. A couple things I am planning on doing, having a lovely dinner with my lovely family! And making these with my kids because we are out of school this week YEAH!!


Yes I know some of you moms are cursing spring break but this year for me!! IT ROCKS!! My three sweeties instead of 800 sweeties (some of them are not all sweeties, but I won't say who!) I will take that, we are doing lots of spring cleaning, fun projects, baking, playing some games and spending time with family. We are really trying to enjoy this time,
There is many things that are really hard and very sad happening in our little lives right now that I just can't blog about yet, so we are truly trying to find JOY in the JOURNEY!! I hope you all have a beautiful blessed Easter!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I know! It snuck up on me too. I haven't even put out any of my spring decor and they're my favorites (apart from Christmas). Have a Happy Easter.