Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I can't stand it!


Okay keep in mind we have like seven weeks of school left and I am running a little empty on patience and enthusiasm! However did you ever know anyone whose voice just reaches some part of your brain and makes you want to pull your hair out or scream just so you don't have to hear their voice? Be it high pitched or weird there is just some voices out there that make me crazy and I have one student (1 out of 800 isn't bad right??) that just has one of those voices that leaves me wishing he would get bronchitis or lose it just so I don't have to hear it. I know I am horrible, but as I sat in class today it was all I could do to not put my hands over my ears and scream LA! LA! LA!
Anyone have a similar problem????

4 comments:

The Morgan Clan said...

Hopefully it's not one of my kids.

I actually do put my hands on my ears and say la la la at least once a day.

The Newmans said...

Oh my gosh, one of my co-workers! Her voice is so high pitched but child-like it makes me want to scream. Sometimes I think it is fake! Aaaargh! I feel for ya. Actually I really admire you for being able to work with all those kids every day. It is not my calling to work with children- I just do not have the patience.

Julie said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Amy--I hope it's not one of mine!! I did come the "he" part and feel a little relief, Ha! I remember the last weeks of a school year when I was teaching...You can make it!

Sheshe said...

HOly hannah! I just started that new job and there is one student I have that I have that problem with haha! I totally understand!! LMAO!!! Oh man! this is great!!