Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IMHO


Okay I feel like I can speak on this with authority being a girl of substance, but while at the mall the other day with my hubby, I was walking behind this teenage girl who was bigger with her friend who was not, And they both had on WAY too tight tank tops, Now neither looked great but the bigger girl especially I just wanted to walk up to her and say WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! It does not look good at all to do that, I just feel like sometimes these girls wear this type of clothing to get attention, by trying to give away WAAAAY too much. It is not okay and it does not look good at all!! Okay I am done now! p.s. halter tops and low jeans are wrong too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! You said it all! :-D

The Kelly Klan said...

You are SO funny....and I couldn't agree with you more. What are some people thinking???

Pezlady Jana said...

I SOOOOOO agree with you! Holy crap! And why is it that they all shop at Walmart too? So then my kids have to see it and ask me about it! Yikes!!!