Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Brody's looking for a sugarmama!!


So Sunday night after conference we were sitting around with some great friends, Jeremie and Lisa, and they have a sweet little baby Ella who is under a year. And the time came to feed her and Brody offered to help, he wanted to feed her the cereal, (What a sweet boy he is, seriously what 11 year old would want to feed a baby? Tear,) so he is sitting there doing it and he is doing a pretty good job, and we complimented him on how he was doing. Here is how the conversation went

Mom, Dad, Jer and Lisa: Wow Brody you are doing pretty good at that.
Brody: Yeah Thanks, its a little hard but I think I am getting pretty good.
Mom, Dad, Jer and Lisa: Yeah you will be a good dad someday.
Brody: Well, ****wait for it.....I am planning on being a Stay at HOME DAD!!

I am stiil laughing!!
So if you know any Suga Mama's or Cougars, Brody will be looking in a couple of years!!
Aim High Buddy!!

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

HAHA! Yeah, but then he watched my two younger ones for ONE HOUR and told me that he decided it might be harder than he thought! I didn't know the rest of the story so now I am totally LAUGHING my BUTT OFF!!

Natalie said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Anderson said...

That is so funny. I had a similar conversation with Parker not too long ago. He told me he just wanted to be a stay at home dad and lay on the couch w/ his armpit hair hanging out. Kids are so funny.