Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have you noticed?

Spring is in the air!! Its hard to find it when it keeps snowing here but I have seen little clues and collected them for you, so you can know that yes it is coming! By the way what kind of whacked out ground hog did they get this year to predict stuff, winter was more like the energizer bunny!

Grass is getting Greener!!

Tulips are blooming!

Popcorn is popping on the apricot tree!!


My little boy comes home with little red cheeks!! (isn't he so cute??)

Happy Spring Everyone!

2 comments:

The Morgan Clan said...

FINALLY!!! Spring can not come soon enough for me.

I just read your post about your father in law. It was very touching. I'm so sorry to hear that his cancer is back. I hope that he doesn't suffer too much.

The Redmond Family said...

Yes! I am almost done waiting for Spring, now I am waiting for Summer. Of course, I'm sure I'll be complaining about the heat before I know it!