Friday, August 20, 2010

Coming out of the Closet (heehee)

Just kidding!! But really I worked on this closet for ever!! And it was a labor of love, but what lies beyond the mysterious black curtain (don't worry I have since steamed it) you shall see now when my darling lulu asked for a black, white and lime green room, I was really excited buy I knew I would get bored and so would she if we painted the room green so this was a comprimise.
Isn't it awesome? In the pictures it looks more yellow than the green that it is but hopefully you get the idea.
On top of three of the polka dots which I used a mixing bowl to paint on individually uh yeah last time I do that I had the hubster cut me out some circles of scrap wood (free!) and got some pull from hobby lobby (2.50) and made some hangers for bathrobe, backpack, scarves etc.

They happen to be her initials



I love how it turned out even though it is a small closet we have tried to make the most of it. Pardon the stool in the closet I had just finished!
I loved this because unlike most of the things I do that I steal ideas this one was all me!! Happy Friday all!!







1 comment:

Stacie said...

How FUN! I love it!